Monday, April 23, 2012

Mini Album: a few faves spring 2012

So I finally figured out how to make a mini album out of one sheet of cardstock paper. I've seen these done before, but I had trouble with the folding part. After much trial and error (I know, it shouldn't be that hard, but it was for me ;)), I figured it out. This was SO quick to make -  printing and cutting the pictures took the longest ;) Below is my album, I will be sharing the how-to tomorrow :) *Edited: Go here for the tutorial :)
I snapped a few shots of some things around my home that I am loving right now to put into this little album.

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely little album... I gotta make a few of those, absolutely adorable ;)

    Isn't the folding part just like folding a mini zine, only with a square paper??

    ReplyDelete